Neither luck, nor lottery, nor zip code should dictate a child’s future. Watch this captivating video by Campaign for Grade-Level Reading on why there’s a gap between children from low-income families and their more affluent peers and how we can close it.
- Altruism, Empathy and Efficacy – Applied Brain Science Report/Guide
- Grant Opportunities available to Central Valley CBOs for December 2017
- Fresno Barrios Unidos is currently hiring for a Youth Leadership Coordinator Position.
- Fresno County Help Me Grow (HMG) Leadership Team is seeking an independent consultant
- Free Workshop: Budgeting for Nonprofits